[View] [Edit] [Attachments] [History] [Home] [Changes] [Search] [Help]
At first I have to learn other parser generator like T-Gen. And I must determine which should I include. On the side, I think how do I make the idea of parser fun. How graphics and sound is concerned with Languagegame.
- Learning T-Gen
- Syntax diagram
- Is parsed tree need model/view construction ?
- Action blockes should maybe store as class method.
- How should I handle a reference of a morph beautiful?
- Shuld I put charactor ';' for line end?
- Some bugs of GTileText
- Some bugs of tree line missing.
- Implement simple language (lisp?)
- Tutrorial squeak project
- How about mathematical proof?
- How about License ?
Link to this Page